Common Computer Facility
Students can use computer and internet facility at the special area in the library
The cafeteria at the campus is the favourite hangout of the students. It serves a variety of snacks and beverages to the college community at a subsidized rate. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are available. The cafeteria remains open on all working days.
Central Store which can fulfill the requirement of students academic needs available in the campus itself.
All the documents needs to submit to bank for getting educational loan is made available
In order to create a conducive atmosphere for imparting dental education and enable students to study the vast UG dental course and its various parameters and concepts of dental education in a calm and peaceful atmosphere, ragging in all its forms is banned in this institution including all departments, constituent units, all its premises (academic, residential, sports, canteen etc) and in all means of transportation of students. An anti-ragging Committee with the following members and surprise inspection squads constituted and are well-functioning for the effective curbing the menace of ragging.
- Dr.Romel Joseph , Chairman : 9847220702
- Dr.Eldho T Paul, Registrar : 9847543371
- Dr.Meenu Merry.C.Paul (Dept.of.Prostodontics) : 9447340881
- Dr.Sanu Tom Abraham( Dept of Orthodontics) : 9447153438
- Sr.Aji Kumar (Head Clerk) : 9947957969
- Mrs.Mariam T.V : 9947925455
- Kum. Sruthy Valiyakalayil Santhosh (Sr.Student)
- Ku,. Sara Felix (Fresh Student)
The Reprographics Centre undertakes printing and copying for college office. It also provides these services to many other Departments, , student organisations, and any external source.
THE CODE BLUE
‘THE CODE BLUE TEAM’ IS CONSTITUTED FOR HANDLING OF MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
Code Blue refers to a team that can handle an emergency situation announced in a hospital/ institution, requiring a team of providers to rush to a specific location to manage the emergency.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Nursing Staff
- One intern from each department shall be given the responsibility each day to be in the code blue team, on a rotatory basis. (a register shall be maintained in the department).
- The team member shall be provided with a badge for easy identification.
- Code blue services can be utilized by all departments in case of emergencies like medical emergency / other related academic programmes.
- A medical/ dental emergency management kit is available at the Public Heal Dentistry Department for use.
- Interns have received training about management of medical emergencies in dental clinics as well as effective management of increased patient inflow with a emphasis on patient treatment and satisfaction.
- Service of the code blue team can be availed only as per instruction from the respective Heads of the Departments/In-charge through communication to Department of Public Health Dentistry (Extn no 157) so as to avoid unnecessary demand of services.
MANAGEMENT AND ASSISTANCE OF MEDICAL EMERGENCY
Incase of any medical emergency in any department , the code blue representative from the concerned department shall be directed to inform Department of Public Health Dentistry (Extn No. 157) from where code blue services will be mobilized to action.